Frequently Asked Questions
- When are your services?
- What are your Sunday services like?
- What will happen when I visit for the first time?
- What should I wear?
- Do you have a midweek service?
- Where do I park and enter?
- Where do I sit?
- What about my kids?
- Is there Communion?
- How can I meet others and get connected?
- Where are you located?
There are many ways to get involved. Ministries such as Master's Men and Lydia's Ladies are a great way to connect. In each of these, you can build friendships, learn more about life in Christ and our church, and have the opportunity to grow in your faith and connect with others in our church.